Aaron Pierson is a Digital Brand Strategist, Creative consultant, author, filmmaker, and award-winning designer. He has a passion – a passion for communications and encouraging promotional growth through digital business solutions. At a young age, Aaron learned how to create and design beautiful images and logos on his mom’s computer – landing his first paying client at the age of 10. Since then, he has honed his skills and grown his passion and founded a successful creative agency which grew to over 20 creatives and a full staff of Account Executives.
Aaron got my attention when his new podcast, Branding Like A Boss, popped up in New & Noteworthy in iTunes. I tuned into an episode and was hooked. I then looked at his various websites and social media accounts and saw that he was doing an amazing job at being a brand. His images were consistent, his messaging was clear, his websites were professional… Everything about this guy screamed I know what I’m doing and I AM a brand that you should pay attention to…
It worked… It grabbed my attention. I reached out to him through email and said “I need to have you on the show”… And we made it happen.
This episode exemplifies what I created the Authority Insider podcast and brand for…
The core elements of the Authority Insider brand is that you should become a brand, grow an audience, and provide value… The profits will follow. We dive into actionable strategies that you can use right now to accomplish these goals.
Here’s just a taste of some of the things that we discussed on this episode:
- The three tiers to create for everything you sale.
- How to create multiple streams of revenue from your personal brand.
- The three things that every business must focus on.
- Why a personal brand is important.
- How important quality control is for your brand.
- The most important factor every entrepreneur must focus on.
- The daily tasks that will ensure that sales keep coming in.
- Steps to create a best-selling book.
- An exact process to make your podcast explode (I wish I did this).
- How to engineer your personal image to attract the right people.
- Unintentional branding mistakes you need to avoid.
- Shortcuts to create professional self-portraits.
- What images you should have to convey your personal brand.
- The lowest-barrier-to-entry course creation platform.
- The biggest mistake most people make in personal branding.
- Plus so much more!
- Branding Like A Boss Podcast
- Lee Clow’s Beard
- Brand Dominance
- Aaron on Twitter
- Authority Insider – Private Community
- Watch on YouTube
Aaron’s Garage Setup
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!