Travis Sago has actually become a bit of a mentor of mine since we actually created this recording. I was so impressed with what he taught and the advice that he gave that I stuck around after the call with him and we chatted for another 45 minutes. All said and done, I hired him to go deeper with me and further teach me his business and email marketing ways.
Travis is a coach and consultant in all things business. He teaches how to create a large audience, bond with that audience, and then sell valuable products to them. He also runs an agency business where he will help companies write their emails on a purely results basis… Meaning that he only makes money when his emails generate sales… That takes some confidence that you truly know what you’re doing.
In this, absolutely value packed, discussion, Travis and I discuss list building, email marketing, sales, affiliate marketing, outsourcing, storytelling, and so so much more. We covered a lot of ground and I truly believe that this episode will become a new “go to” resource for you and your email marketing efforts. There are so many “aha” moments here that I doubt you’ll be able to listen through just once…
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed on this episode…
- Travis’ process to build a 7-figure business.
- What it means to “take fish from others’ ponds and add them to yours”.
- The strategy that Travis built to essentially “mint his own money”.
- The outside-the-box way that Travis earns his income in his agency business.
- The roles that you should hire to rapidly grow your business.
- How to figure out what your audience really wants (vs. what they say they want).
- The “bucket” analogy for your list building and why most people are focusing on the wrong thing.
- Is it possible to create an infinite ROI?
- How to make it so that ANY traffic source will convert into income for you.
- What metric you should really be focused on when mailing your list.
- Why copywriting is not the magic behind successful engagement and sales.
- The factors that are the most important to make sure you generate sales from your offers.
- How to make sure your list bonds with you and looks forward to your emails.
- The ONLY days you should mail your list (it’s not what you think). 🙂
- Some great ways to tell stories in your emails so that your list bonds with you.
- How often you should mail the same offer to your list.
- Ways to make the same offer feel new over and over again so that you can keep selling it.
- How often should you mail your list?
- Some ways to build the “writing muscle” so you can always have ideas for emails.
- How to use quotes to make your emails engaging.
- Travis’ biggest “trick” to be successful with affiliate marketing.
- A structure that you can use to promote affiliate products to your mailing list.
- When to use autoresponders vs. when to use broadcast emails.
- Should you segment your list or mail everything to everyone?
- Plus so much more!
- Download Travis’ free gift – How to inspire people
- Start With No
- Great Leads
- All Marketers Are Liars
- Breakthrough Advertising
- Straight Line Leadership
- The Evergreen Profits Letter (Replacing Authority Insider)
- If you wanna see our faces, click here.
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.