Rick Mulready is an expert social media marketing entrepreneur living his dream in San Diego, California. He has become one of the most experienced, leading social media marketers in the industry. His career began in the corporate world, working with companies such as Yahoo!, AOL, and Vibrant Media. Now, he focuses his business on helping entrepreneurs and small business owners learn how to embrace social media advertising – specifically Facebook ads – and use this targeted approach to help his clients grow their businesses ten-fold.
In addition to empowering small business owners with proven methods to make their Facebook ads work better and save them money, Rick also provides coaching and training courses to thousands of people around the world. Additionally, he hosts two highly popular podcasts – the Art of Paid Traffic and Inside Social Media – which further help entrepreneurs learn the ropes on social media marketing and creating compelling Facebook ad campaigns. Between his blog, podcasts, training courses and coaching techniques, thousands of new and experienced entrepreneurs and small business owners have grown their businesses beyond their wildest dreams.
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed on this episode…
- How Rick uses his podcast for exposure, branding, and getting customers into his training programs
- The strategy Rick uses to funnel podcast listeners on to his email list.
- The free tool you can use to easily find super targeted audiences for Facebook ads
- The one thing you MUST know before ever running a Facebook Ad
- The best order to use when targeting audiences on Facebook
- How to use retargeting and lookalike audiences to grow your email list
- The minimum size audience you need to create Facebook lookalike audiences
- When to target deeper on things such as income levels
- How to use Facebook’s new ads feature “detail targeting” to get really specific with ad targeting
- Whether or not you should use Facebook boost post ads. (The answer might surprise you)
- The best types of images to use in your Facebook ads
- Why a “less produced” ad performs best on Facebook and how to do it with a tool you probably already have
- Facebooks #1 priority and why you MUST follow it to avoid getting your Facebook Ads account banned
- Rick shares his Facebook ad best practices if you want to keep your Facebook ads account safe
- The ad copy technique Rick is using with amazing results. Hint: “The Coffee shop ad copy technique”
- Why it’s essential to use terms that resonate with your audience in your ad copy (a lot of people get this wrong)
- A rarely discussed landing page compliance issue that puts many Facebook advertisers at risk
- Whether or not you should run ads that keep people on Facebook
- Rick’s #1 goal with every Facebook ad he runs
- The secret strategy Rick is using to boost podcast rankings in iTunes
- How to get more podcast sponsor revenue with Facebook ads.
- The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast
- Inside Social Media Podcast
- Facebook Advertising Policies
- 80/20 Sales And Marketing
- The Magic Of Thinking Big
- Russell Brunson dotcomsecrets
- Authority Insider Community – Free Cheat Sheet Download
- Video Version
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.