Serial entrepreneur Joe Fier has years of experience working with businesses, helping them increase their revenue through strategic marketing methods. He is the former co-founder of major companies like Togally and Evergreen Profits, Inc, though he is most commonly known for his roles within his current companies: Video Sales Lab and Conversion Decks. His companies have successfully helped hundreds of businesses generate over $50-Million in online revenue as well as raise over $500,000 in investments.
Joe is a creative; the kind of entrepreneur that “thinks outside the box” to achieve amazing results. He enjoys working with other creatives and businesses throughout a variety of other industries. When he’s not busy creating the next mind-blowing online marketing plan for his customers, he can often be found enjoying a healthy workout, meditating, or taking his lovely wife out to dinner for their special date nights.
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed:
- The huge realization Joe had early on that led him down the path of entrepreneurship
- What you can do right now to get started using what you already have
- The power of an abundant mindset
- Why investing in your business can quickly propel you to success
- How to leverage coaching for connections and branding
- A key component to success that most online entrepreneurs try to avoid
- The real reason behind going to industry events and how to get a lot out of them
- Why it’s extremely important to know WHY you want something instead of just knowing what you want
- The importance in designing your lifestyle for success
- The 3 step process Joe has used to build a thriving business he loves
- How to use “assets” that you currently have in your business in multiple ways
- How Joe is successfully able to connect with people and how he separates himself by actually “giving a sh#!.”
- The secret tactic Joe uses to make new connections and get on people’s radar
- What you can do right now to start making new connections
- The process Joe takes uses on webinar recordings to perfect it for higher conversions and automate it
- A way to get more conversions for the people who don’t have time to watch the entire webinar
- Why it is important to always know what your end goal is
- Plus so much more!
- Authority Insider
- Conversion Decks
- Joe Fier On Facebook
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The Four Hour Work Week
- War of art
- Turning pro
- Do the work
- Steal like an artist
- Easy Video Suite
- See us on video
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.