Tony Teegarden is an experienced sales and marketing coach, striving to help other experts, entrepreneurs, coaches, and niche bloggers grow their businesses, increase their profits, and achieve the lifestyle they dream about. He is known for “transforming problems into profits” while helping people make a more heartfelt impact in their business, reaching their ideal clients through simplifying their business strategy.
Tony’s simplified method of helping others achieve their business and financial goals has landed him featured articles in many major publications including FOX, ABC, CBS, The Boston Globe, and The Miami Herald. He has nearly 20 years of experience in sales, and is a strong believer that “selling isn’t something you do to your ideal prospect, but rather, it’s a way of serving them.” This belief is the foundation to his coaching and mentoring methods, and is what he holds responsible for his client’s success.
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed:
- Why jobs are like living in a fishbowl
- How a free “surprise video” on Tony’s blog turned into a $5k coaching client
- How Tony uses blogs and content marketing to sell high-end coaching and consulting
- Why the knowledge is not the most important thing and what IS the most important
- The formula Tony uses to take his students from no list to 5 figure months FAST
- One of the best coaching and consulting models that you charge a premium price for
- A coaching model that doesn’t require hard selling
- What could cause you to lose 30% of your audience immediately
- The order you should present your content to get more views and retention
- What to do when you don’t think you can coach
- The three things all people want
- Tony’s main source of traffic
- The shortest path to success online with the least resistance
- Plus so much more!
- Real Magic
- The Gift Of Imperfection
- Jab Jab Jab Right hook
- Straightline leadership
- Authority Insider
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.