Professional internet marketer, public speaker, and author Aaron Fletcher has spent nearly 20 years fine-tuning his online marketing skills and techniques to deliver quality, actionable advice to his clients. Aaron realized the need for businesses to develop and nurture their online brand through blogging, content generating, search engine marketing, and social media development long before those terms became “key phrases” in the industry.
Aaron took his passion for helping businesses across the nation one step further when he became a public speaker and educator. He travels the country, actively helping individual business owners, companies, and corporation establish and optimize their online marketing techniques through coaching and consulting sessions. Additionally, Aaron publishes a webinar to further help the online business world find success and attract more clients and customers through his proven, actionable techniques, strategies, and templates..
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed:
- How “being stupid” led Aaron into starting his online business
- The number one reason people buy from you
- Aaron’s 3 step framework for getting your business of the ground
- Why you NEED to go on an information diet
- The two things you need to create a USP for your product or service
- What a “signature system” is and why you need it
- How Aaron got thousands of leads for a $1 each
- The easiest way to create a lead magnet that converts
- The triage call process Aaron uses to land clients
- The two things your business model MUST have in it
- The marketing tools Aaron recommends for your business
- The 3 things Aaron looks at when choosing a niche
- Plus so much more!
- Join Us On The Perfect Funnel Masterclass!
- Fletcher Method
- Getting Things Done
- Good To Great
- Think And Grow Rich
- Video Version
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.