Andre Chaperon of Autoresponder Madness drops by the old Beyond The Hype show to tell us how he got in to marketing, as well as how he crafts stories for his emails and how he automates most of his email marketing.
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed:
- The unusual place Andre gets great ideas for emails and sequences
- How seeing infoproduct selling on ebay led Andre to selling online
- The birth of Autoresponder Madness and how it was originally just a document to help friends
- Why NOW is the best time to be an online marketer
- How Andre gets BIG results by going against the grain
- Your #1 most valuable asset in marketing
- The “easter egg” email marketing technique
- How email marketing is like meeting people in the bar…Are you the flashy shirt guy?
- How to leverage the power of your autoresponder
- How much you should email the first 30 days someone joins your list
- The most important part of your autoresponder sequence
- Andre’s process for writing out email sequences
- How to batch process your email writing
- How to create your customer avatar
- How to reengage a dead list
- When to use email list segmentation
- How to mail for a product launch and dominate affiliate competitions
- Where to get inspiration for emails
- Andre’s #1 Success Tip
- Plus so much more!
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.