Sandro Piancone is an entrepreneur is the truest sense of the word. He owns multiple businesses. He’s a speaker, an author, a publisher, and much more. In this session, we dive into all of it! We especially dive into how Sandro rapidly creates books as well as the extra little steps that he takes to make sure he gets the most bang for his buck from those books.
His books have generated millions of dollars for him… Just not all from book sales.
Here’s just a taste of some of the things that we discussed on this episode:
- How to build a personal brand using books, speaking, newsletters, and more.
- How to get your book written with practically no time or effort.
- The strategy that takes your self-published book from a “business card” to an asset that generates millions.
- The little known stat about most books that you can leverage to make yours stand out and get people taking action.
- A braindead simple way to put on an event that guarantees people show up.
- Why every business should have a print newsletter and how to create one.
- A strategy behind webinars that will grow your list that no one is using.
- Plus more.
- Authority Insider
- Diamond Call Contest
- Million Dollar Bookclub
- Think And Grow Rich
- No BS Wealth Attraction in the New Economy
- Sam Walton: Made in America
- No B.S. Ruthless Management of People and Profits
- Mexico Sales Made Easy
- The Video
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!