Kevin Madison is a serial entrepreneur and founder of Love & Light Always. A strategic marketing consultant who has helped his clients generate tens of millions, Kevin teaches fellow entrepreneurs how to reevaluate their belief systems and live a more fulfilling and prosperous life.
Kevin started by selling a variety of products online, and slowly learned enough about internet marketing to start his own consulting business. Over time, he developed a high-end consulting practice and expanded his sales by launching products in multiple niches.
Kevin started using Periscope in June 2015, and immediately became a favourite amongst fans of the streaming app. His words have deeply resonated in the people who watch his broadcasts, and this has pushed Kevin to start preparations for a public speaking event, “Love & Light LIVE”, which will include a variety of successful guest speakers and meditation experts.
Here’s just a few of the other things that we discussed:
- How Kevin turned a local candy store into a business opportunity
- Why it’s important to start slow and learn as you go
- The unique benefits of consulting
- Why a simple shopping trip can help you decide on your product offers
- Who you need to research when you create your consulting business
- How your first client can snowball you into success
- The easiest way to ensure you’re working with the right client
- Why loving your career will help you grow your audience
- Why “love and light” is the bedrock of Kevin’s business approach
- How to find the divinity within yourself
- The entrepreneurial ego and how it clouds your judgement
- The vices you need to consider when planning for the future
- How to discover the deeper meaning behind every business interaction
- Developing a new perspective and questioning the things you believe
- Plus so much more!
- The KGM Group
- Love & Light Always
- As A Man Thinkith
- The Art of Worldly Wisdom
- Authority Insider – Cheat Sheet
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.